23rd October 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How to go in marine after B.Tech mechanical

i am a mechanical third year student i want to go in marine after btech....plz tell me about courses which is best for me and how i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  2. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  3. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I become a marine engineer if I have sight problems? What are the alternative requirement as a marine engineer? I have 70% in B.Tech mechanical
  5. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  6. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  7. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [New]
  10. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  11. What are the courses in Marine after B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  13. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  14. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is Marine Engineering best course or not? Can I get Education Loan for it?
  16. What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  18. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
30th April 2013, 11:59 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to go in marine after B.Tech mechanical

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that in order to join the Marine that is Navy through the entry by completions of B.Tech you can only apply for SSC Logistics Cadre but you will be having a Permanent Commission.

Beside this you may also visit to the main site of Indian Navy in order to get informations and detail and to clear your rest all queries regarding the eligibility procedure:-
http://www.indiannavyrecruitment.com
www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
13th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go in marine after B.Tech mechanical

now iam studying 3rd btech mechanical.after completion how can I get into marine engg. any entrance exam for GME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?