8th July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for me in M.Tech to get lucarative job after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

I am doing b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering .What are the m.tech courses available for electrical and electronics engineers which help them getting a lucrative job?

9th July 2011, 01:28 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Courses available for me in M.Tech to get lucarative job after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering .What are the m.tech courses available for electrical and electronics engineers which help them getting a lucrative job?
Hello, if at all you are interested for MTech, its advisable that you do it in electrical and electronics only, as its your core subject.
Look lucrative jobs are there in all sectors, if you master any field you sure will get a lucrative pay package & your branch is as it is one of the best.

Best of luck. if any doubts remain feel free to ask.
9th July 2011, 09:03 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for me in M.Tech to get lucarative job after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

hi dear
after b.tech you can go for m.tech
in following courses -
VLSI
digital electronic
mos technology
analog electronic .
this is depend upon you to choose according to your college.
good luck............
10th July 2011, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of options in M.Tech that you can get a lucrative job in the future. You really have to give more importance to the subject rather than the goal of getting a high salary package. If you are intending only to a high salary, then you can join some company now, esp. in the IT sector and then gain experience and progress in your career. Or else you can do an M.B.A which will be much more lucrative than M.Tech. For M.Tech you can choose options live Power system, Control Systems, High voltage engineering etc.
6th December 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Which M tech specialization to choose after B Tech in Information Technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?