12th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?

i now completed my Btech in electrical and electronics engineering with 65% from cochin university. I like to take MTech in petroleum so i have found Mtech in pipeline engineering from university of petroleum and energy studies. will it good for EEE student??? and is there any job hope???

6th July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?

Hi..i have done b.tech in EEE...n have got placed but given a project in Pipelining...will dis add to my experience and add to the value of my degree??? Will it be a gud decision n help me further in my career?? pls reply asap...
2nd August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?

after completion of b.tech in eee ,which type of job can i secure
3rd August 2011, 05:35 PM
jitendra1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i now completed my Btech in electrical and electronics engineering with 65% from cochin university. I like to take MTech in petroleum so i have found Mtech in pipeline engineering from university of petroleum and energy studies. will it good for EEE student??? and is there any job hope???
hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.tech and wanna do m.tech in EEE, for m.tech first of you should crack the GATE exam then you will participate in the m.tech .and if you get a high secured marks then you are choosed easily in top universities . if you wanna know scope of the eee then i tell you that many sector where you are applied for it, just like that
iocl
nhpc
hindustan petrolium
25th September 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm doing final year B.Tech in mechanical engineering (mg university) now with an aggregate around 80%. I would like to know more about M.Tech in pipeline engineering in ipes. How many seats available there? How to get admission? Do help me pls. . .
5th December 2011, 02:47 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes,
It is definitely good option to do M.Tech in pipeline engineering.
there is a wide scope of jobs in govt. sectors such as
IOC
HP etc.
you should surely go for it. you will definitely have good future.

best of luck
23rd April 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

my completed btech (eee),iam jouning mtech pipeline engineering which univercities offered in this course
5th April 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing my M.E in heat transfer and energy systems, what kind of scope does it have ?
I am considering to do a short term design course in piping or automobile design.
which of them is better for a student in ME in HTES ?
can any one please help me ? is it good to do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?