19th January 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available to study Fashion Designing course and how much will it cost me?

Which are the courses available at graduate level to study Fashion Designing? Which are the best institutes or colleges to pursue Fashion Designing courses? How much will it cost me? What is the application cost and can anybody share the course contents details?

31st January 2019, 09:39 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available to study Fashion Designing course and how much will it cost me?

There are various stream in Fashion Designing course.

The available are :-

B.F.Tech.

B.Des.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

B.Des - 12th in any stream.

B.F.Tech - 12th in PCM.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

Some of the institutes are :-

NIFT.

Symbiosis.

Amity.

The fee structure varies for the course as well as institutes. So, for the detail information visit at official website.
31st January 2019, 01:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available to study Fashion Designing course and how much will it cost me?

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in B.Des or Bachelor in Fashion Technology as per their stream in 12th.

For admission in B.F.Tech course the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. So, you have to do better preparation to get admission in NIFT which is a premier institute for Fashion designing course.

For detail about the admission in NIFT visit at www.nift.ac.in.
31st January 2019, 06:13 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The available fashion designing course are bachelor in designing or bachelor degree in fashion technology.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in these courses.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

It is not possible to give you fee structure for all the institutes as it is not same for all of them. So, kindly visit the official website for detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?