29th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?

Dear Sir,
I want to take admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts. Please provide me all information like all lines in BFA. How much cost will occur, I am interested in Fashion Designing. How much percentage requires in 12th for BFA to get admission and also all other information regarding this course reply soon.

9th July 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?

Am i eligible to study bachelor of fine arts without studying drawing in 12th commerce?
1st July 2017, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?

Hi i want to take addmition of fine art(BFA) can you provide me all information about it.
My mo. No is 7081487053
You can call me
Plese
3rd July 2017, 06:40 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

B.F.A stand for Bachelor Of Arts.B.F.A is an Undergraduate Academic course in the field of Fine Arts.The course emphasize on the natural skills of the students visualization,drawing,sketching.
The course duration is of four years.These days one can study B.F.A online as well.The fee structure of classroom coaching is between 15,000PA to 30,200PA.In case of private institute fees vary from 15000PA to 40,000PA but course fee is little less in government institute.It is between 10,000PA to 25,000PA.

Eligibility-

1-B.F.A can be pursued by those candidates who have successfully completed HSC(10+2) examination in any stream.
2-Though there is no entrance exam for B.F.A but few institute can conduct these.
3-Some B.F.A institute conduct Aptitude test for the entrance examination.

Bachelor of Fine Arts Specialization-
1-Architecture
2-Calligraphy
3-Cartooning
4-Dance
5-Graphic Designing
6-Illustration
7-Music
8-Photography
9-Printmaking
10-Painting
11-Sculpture
12-Theatre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?