18th January 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get Agriculture B.Sc seat after completing BiPC?

I have completed BiPC. I want admission in B.Sc Agriculture. Is there any chance for me? If yes, then in which colleges and how can I apply in those colleges? Further, is there any entrance requirement for this course?

28th January 2019, 04:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Agriculture B.Sc seat after completing BiPC?

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Biology/Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with institute. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination.
29th January 2019, 01:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in government or private colleges in the B.Sc Agriculture course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

So, as you have passed your 12th with PCB you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination is eligible for the admission. ICAR conduts AIEEA for admission in government colleges.
30th January 2019, 08:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are private agriculture colleges which take admission on basis of percentage of marks in 12th. The academic qualification required for this course is 12th passed from a recognized board with PCM or PCB subjects.

Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in board exam. There is all India Entrance exam for admission in B.Sc in Agriculture called AIEEA conducted by ICAR. You can apply for exam to get admission in central government colleges.
31st January 2019, 06:14 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

*List of Courses After Intermediate BIPC
List of Career Options available after 12th Biology.
Forensic Science :
Zoology :
Biotechnology : B.E. in Biotechnology. B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology) ...
Agriculture : B.Sc. ( ...
Geology : B. ...
Textile : B.E in Man Made Fiber Technology. ...
Microbiology : Diploma in Industrial Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?