12th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Courses that can be done in CDAC by BSc IT student?

sir, i have completed Bsc(IT) in the year from Ranchi University. i am very much interested in doing CDAC. Can you please give me information about the COURSES that can be done in CDAC for a BSC(IT) student as most of the courses requires an engineering degree...

thank you....
- Chanda Sarkar

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course? -- [New]
  4. Educational opportunities after BCA? Can I do CDAC courses alongside MCA? Are CDAC full time courses?
  5. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  6. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  7. Can a Homeopathic Doctor do CDAC courses?
  8. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  9. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  10. Can I give the exam of CDAC after completing BSc Computer Science?
  11. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  12. Is there scope of PG Diploma from CDAC institute? Which institute is better than CDAC for such Diploma courses?
  13. Details about the future scope of DB2 and Websphere from IBM or CDAC courses? Is IBM better or CDAC?
  14. What are the different cdac courses for electronics engineer?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria of CDAC exam? Passing percentage required for CDAC courses?
  16. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  18. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
30th April 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that can be done in CDAC by BSc IT student?

Respected Sir,I am a Student of B.Sc(Computer Science).I gave the exam of third year in this year and interested in doing CDAC could you please tell me about the courses.
25th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for bs after doing 2 science.what can be the maximum salary of bs graduates
13th January 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

REspected sir, I am BSC(IT) student ,I want to information about networking courses in CDAC?
23rd September 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed Bsc(IT) from ramadevi womens Autonomous college.am i eligible for cdac course?and what is the duration of this course? Ankita Dash
24th April 2019, 06:52 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Courses available in CDAC are short term courses of 5 to 6 months
Various Diploma courses available in
- IT Project Management
- Embedded Programming
- Java Programming
- Quality assurance
-MS .NET programming etc
27th April 2019, 04:46 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Courses available in CDAC are short term courses of 5 to 6 months.
Various diploma courses available in
Embedded programming
IT project management
Java programming
Quality assurance
Ms. NET programming etc
29th May 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSC-IT from mumbai University,am i eligible for cdac course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?