14th February 2011, 05:21 PM
madhuridhone

Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?

I am a BE student of computer branch
so I just want to know about CDAC coarse ,dates of CDAC entrance exam ,how to prepare for this entrance,which coarse is suitable for BE computer student.
I also want to know about the CDAC institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Which are the CDAC institutes that I can apply for?
  3. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  4. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  5. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  6. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Institutes that provide training for CDAC entrance eaxm -- [New]
  8. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  10. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  11. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  12. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  13. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  15. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?
  16. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  17. What is the date for CDAC entrance exam after september
  18. Does CDAC provide certification in Software Testing and Automation? List of Institutes offering this certification program?
19th February 2011, 01:44 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?

Dear Friend,
You have to apply might be next time.
CDAC Common Entrance Test 2011

A Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.

Register now for Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into :

* DESD – Diploma in Embedded Systems Design
* DSSD – Diploma in System Software Development
* DABC – Diploma in Advanced Business Computing

The above courses are full time Post Graduate Level Programs which include an industry relevant Project and Seminar.

CDAC CET 2011 Exam Date : 06 February, 2011.

Duration of each Course : 22 Weeks.

CDAC CET 2011 Eligibility :

DESD : Engineering Degree (UG / PG) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / M.Sc Electronics / M.Sc Instrumentation with higher second class (55% and above) in the final degree.

DSSD & DABC : An Engineering Degree (UG / PG) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / MCA / M.Sc Computers with higher second class (55% and above) in the final degree.

CDAC CET 2011 Selection Process :

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the CET, the preferences of course and the centre for admission opted by the applicants. The applicant’s academic record will also be taken into consideration.

CDAC CET 2011 Important Dates (DESD / DSSD / DABC) :

* Last Date for Submission of Application : 29 January, 2011.
* Common Entrance Test (CET) : 06 February, 2011.
* CET Results Declaration : 16 February, 2011.
* Commencement of the Course : 24 March, 2011.

Courses Offered at CDAC Centres :-

DESD : Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Thiruvananthapuram / Noida / Kolkata and also DOEACC Centre at Aurangabad.

DSSO : Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Pune.

DABC : Hyderabad.

CDAC CET 2011 Application Form :

The applicants can register Online for the Common Entrance Test (CET) at www.cdachyd.in.

The non – refundable registration fee of Rupee 350/- for the CET is to paid through NEFT or Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C – DAC Hyd- Training” payable at “Hyderabad” and send to the address mentioned below.

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC),
#1 Shivabagh, Nalanda Building,
Ameerpet,

All the very best
19th February 2011, 08:12 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?

C-DAC noida.mohali,pune,Bangalore,hydarabad etc are C-DAC institutes but i think Pune , Hyderabad & Bangalore is best..
You are from computer branch you can opt Cyber security course which is now in a great demand. If you want distance mode you can prefer:-
Core Competency in Software Process Management [CCSPM]
C-DAC's Course on Cyber Security [CCCS]
C-DAC Certified Course on
Cyber Security Professional [CCCSP]
22nd February 2011, 02:12 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuridhone View Post
so I just want to know about CDAC coarse ,dates of CDAC entrance exam ,how to prepare for this entrance,which coarse is suitable for BE computer student.
CDAC exam is conducted by two centers Pune and Hydrabad. Each conducted twice a year.

By Hydrabad:

Courses:
Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD)
Diploma in System Software Development (DSSD)
Diploma in Advanced Business Computing (DABC)

CET Syllabus

Foundations of computing

Boolean Algebra, Number Systems, Computer arithmetic, Logic Gates, Multiplexers, Decoders, Code Converters, Latches and Flip-flops, Counters, Shift-Registers.
Computer Organization & Architecture : CPU, Memory and IO access, Memory maps, Read-Write operations, Programmed IO, Polled and Interrupt driven IO, DMA data transfer, static and dynamic memory, Cache memory, Virtual memory.
Microprocessors (x86 architecture), Assembly Language Programming, instruction set and addressing modes, Memory and I/O interfacing.
Operating System Concepts: Process, File, Memory, I/O Management; Batch Processing, Spooling, Multiprogramming, Multiprocessing, Time-sharing.
Basics of Data Communication, Switching, Multiplexing, Demultiplexing, Synchronous/Asynchronous Communication , OSI and TCP/IP Protocol Suites, LAN Topologies and Protocols (Ethernet-CSMA/CD, Token Ring, Token bus protocols), WAN Protocols (HDLC, X.25, Frame Relay, ISDN).
C Programming Language & Data Structures

Constants, Data Types, Variables, Operators and Expressions, Control Flow - if, if-else, switch, for & while statements, functions, Arrays and Pointers, Structures and Unions, Input & Output in C, Preprocessor directives, Files, Bit wise operators & Bit-fields, Algorithm analysis, Lists, Stacks Queues, Trees, Graphs, Searching and Sorting Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming Concepts

Aptitude

The Aptitude Test will be conducted on the GRE/GMAT pattern. The questions will test the applicant’s Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Ability and Vocabulary of the English Language.

By Pune:

DAC-Diploma in Advanced Computing

WiMC-Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing Click Here For Registration
DACA-Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts

DVLSI-Diploma in VLSI Design

PG-DGi-Post Graduate Diploma In Geoinformatics

PG-DLC - Post Graduate Diploma in Language Computing

PG-DITISS -Diploma in IT infrastructure, Systems and Security

PG-DHI -Post Graduate Diploma in Health Care Informatics

PG-DIVESD -Diploma in Integrated VLSI and Embedded System Design

mPower

For Computer science student most of the course are available so choose according to your interest.

I am attaching a link for further information:

http://acts.cdac.in/courses_post_graduate.aspx
10th March 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a Bsc Information Technology student.
which CDAC course is suitable for me.
which institute is best in pune.please also list the date of examination and syllabus
11th March 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the next entrance exam date?
3rd April 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

please entrance exam date of cdac may - june 2011 for pune 6 month duration ?
7th April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I m ashwini wan knw when is the next entrance exam date.
8th April 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

which is the next date for this entrance exam
plz mail me [email protected]
10th April 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i am cs final year student..so i want to know about next date and syllabus of cdac.
please mail me [email protected]
12th April 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i am MCA final semeste student what course will be helpful for me from cdac
16th April 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me the next entrance exam date for CDAC...
[email protected]
Thank you.
17th April 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what is date for next cdac exam ?????
plz, reply soon as possible
22nd April 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a ee final yr studant.so i just wan next date of exam n best institute.
24th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of cdac exam please give the complet information
28th April 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am BCS (CS) student . I want to join cdac institute . I dont know hole information about cdac entrance . plz send me entrance exam date on [email protected]
1st May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,I have completed btech from eee branch.Now I want to join in cdac hyd.Which course is best for an electrical student and when will be the exam and what is the syllabus for entrance exam
2nd May 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i have completed for mcm ,i want to join cdac institute.
12th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

16th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

where can we get the Entrance Exam
list for 2011 students who aplied for UI Ibadan DLC Program
17th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please tell me which is the next date for the c-dac entrance exam
3rd June 2011, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

On which centers CNSS(Computer networking and system security) is offer ? Is Hyderabad only center for this course ?
8th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i am bca last year student can i give cdac entrance plz guide me....my email [email protected]
16th June 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I am B.E. computer student.
I want information when next cdac entrance exam will be conduncted?
what will be the syllabus for it?
how can i apply for that exam?
17th June 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E. in electronics and communication. now i am free.which course i should do?i need information about course detail,fees,job opportunity.
my email is [email protected]
17th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i have complited my (B.E. in electronics & Telecommunication ) from nagpur university in 2010 batch & i hav complited my m.tech. 1st year & i have to do CDAC sir please tell mi the good course & institutes for me.
Thank You.............
28th June 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

more scope is in which course in cdac so that no difficulty in finding job?
2nd July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me c-dac entrance exam syllabus my e-mail id:[email protected]
12th July 2011, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

hello....m a BE IT student....is there a 3 months course given by CDAC???
dates for 6months course hav gone already so please let me kw if der is possibilities for 3months crash course....
[email protected]
8th August 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

hello..
i m gaurav verma
i m student of btech final year cse.........
i want to study in cdac .....

what will be next entrance exam of c dac plz tell me
15th August 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a MCS(Masters of Computer Science) student interested in doing Cdac Course.Plz guide me which course i should go for from pune cdac institue which would be beneficial for me from placement point of view through cdac.Also tell me is it true that students of cdac are placed upto 90% of the batch in good reputed IT companies and is it worth a course after paying almost 80k for 6mnths.Which is good cdac institute in Pune?Thank You.
You can also mail me on [email protected]
11th September 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am e&tc engg student, which cdac course is good for me?
12th September 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done my etc engg and want to join the next batch for cdac course at pune or bangalore.Kindly inform me abt the exam date,syllabus and other details.
my email id is:[email protected]
14th September 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing ma engg in computer science and want to join the 2012 batch for cdac course at pune or bangalore.Kindly inform me abt the exam date,syllabus and other details.plz do reply me.
15th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

hii I am sagar ghorpade I have done BCA and I want to join cdac course at pune so please kindly inform me about the exam date,syllabus and fees structure and other details.
my email id is:[email protected]
15th September 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sagar ghorpade i have completed BCA and i want to join cdac so please send me entrance date ,fees structure and other details my email id:[email protected]
17th September 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i inform about c-dac exam date,time and how to prepare the c-dac exam.i am MCA student and i am currently studying in MCA 1st year from pune university plz inform me my mobile number 8055663566
18th September 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I need to know next cet exam date? Send the date on following email id
[email protected]
25th September 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed BE in information technonology in 2010.
I have worked in non IT sector for 7 months Iwant to apply for CDAC 2012 batch.
plz tell me the date of applying for entrance CET and does passing out criteria matters while pacements in cdac.
26th September 2011, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

I am BCS (CS) student . I want to join cdac institute . I dont know hole information about cdac entrance . plz send me entrance exam date on cooldude.rahulshrivastava@gmail.
29th September 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i hav comleted M.Sc electromics with 1st class. i m confused what to do next cdac or software testing course. if cdac i want dates of commone test exam and application forms, syllabus for test, also guide which subject is better for me for cdac....plz sir guide me as early as possible my email is [email protected]
11th October 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm BSC - IT student of SMU (undergrauate).
am i eligible for the entrance of cdac ?
please tell me the complete detail about the course and cet date, how to apply for this?
please give feedback on my email id - [email protected]
22nd October 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi,i continue BCA in berhampur.I want to apply for cdac entrance.plz tell me the date for apply.
22nd October 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I am in MCA final year(5th sem) and want to join in cdac so which course is best for MCA students and when will be the exam and what is the syllabus for entrance exam.

PLEASE mail me at "[email protected]"
22nd October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a BCA graduate. Can i apply for the C-DAC .
Please tell me
5th November 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me
19th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m student of b-tech final year and i m free in 8th sem. so i want to join c-dac. pls tell me can i apply for c-dac.
28th November 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

SIr
I am a BCA graduate wanna know about the best CDAC cousre for me along wid the entrace exam date,fee and the best institution?
2nd December 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me

daemon tools, limewire

adsence, limewire
19th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i had passed out btech from ece at 2011.can i apply for cdac.
tell me about the name of courses and link of c-dac,date of exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?