17th March 2012, 01:03 PM
moonst

Which courses can one do to study Hotel Management after passing 10th standard like PCMB, PCMC?

what are the courses you can do to study hotel mangement after 10 standard like pcmb,pcmc or something like that

23rd May 2012, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can one do to study Hotel Management after passing 10th standard like PCMB, PCMC?

You need to pursue Intermediate studies after 10th class in order to join Hotel management course on a graduation level. But on the other hand, you can apply for diploma level courses or certificate courses after 10th class. For this, 40% marks in 10th class is a must. Course duration will be for a period of 6 months or 18 months (as per institute you are choosing). Selection for such programs will on the basis of performance in P.I.
4th June 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can one do to study Hotel Management after passing 10th standard like PCMB, PCMC?

Hey, i had recently passed my 10 std and i want to start hotel management course so is it possible ?
9th June 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I passed 10 . I went for artc in11 ..can i do hotel managment in arts
4th December 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

hi i am passed 10 standard so want to do hotel course is it possible
13th December 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 by 65% and now want to study hotel management directly how can i go forward..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?