28th April 2010, 05:15 PM
lalithavaranasi

IT Courses to do in vacations?

sir/mam..,
am lalitha of 3rd bteh of IT. i am in 2ndsem and every one knows that the IT feild is acquiring colors again just before from few days back.in the time of campus placements there will be so many members with different talents.i now need you to ask about a best course which helps me to add in my resume which highlights my resume.i completed c,c++,java,etc..,
i need any other course which help my job career.my vacation starts from 1st may and i request to suggest as early as possible and the place in rajahmundry itself(parents wont let me go beyond that)
thank you..!

14th May 2010, 09:19 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: IT Courses to do in vacations?

There are so many courses are available which helps you for your company placements such as: ASP.NET,J2EE,JSP,c#,DBA,& also many certification courses which are career oriented courses. You can do any one of it in your summer training.
All the best..
22nd May 2010, 12:29 AM
tvscity

Default Re: IT Courses to do in vacations?

hi friends there are many courses do in vacations like networking,java core ,advance java,full java,dbms etc, so go and do it...
best of luck
25th May 2010, 02:31 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
there are many IT courses attracting the youth as their summer internships or training.you can do it in ASP.NET ,Linux global certification,SAP.they are very much demanded.
all the best.
25th May 2010, 09:33 PM
phuchi

In your case i suggest you go through networking courses like CCNA....
you have other option like internet security,DBMS,dot NET and many more....
it is depend on your interest ....
go and join
good luck..
26th May 2010, 12:24 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi friend,
yes there is some company which will offer you a training ion the vacations.meanwhile they will also paid the money for your work during the training.
30th June 2010, 10:56 PM
pinnache

dear friend
there are lot of courses starting from sun certificate,c++ and others
also vocational trainings are availabe for market fulfillment.
23rd July 2010, 10:49 AM
s.k.singh

it is depend on your interest,yes there is some company which will offer you a training ion the vacations.meanwhile they will also paid the money for your work during the training.
23rd July 2010, 10:50 AM
s.k.singh

it is depend on your interest,yes there is some company which will offer you a training ion the vacations.meanwhile they will also paid the money for your work during the training.
14th August 2010, 02:06 PM
drdo99
Banned

i will suggest you to visit the websites
www.gateiitb.ac.in
here you can find some details.
there are lots to give gate related coaching for it stream
15th August 2010, 07:12 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
As i mentioned earlier the list of some courses which you can do in summer vacation.

Apart from these now a days certification courses like
in Oracle OCA,OCP, OCT etc
in Java Sun certified courses are available in many renowned institute, which is very much helpful to boost up your career.

You can also choose such courses.

good luck.
6th July 2011, 06:05 PM

hi.............
u can do oracle10g,.net,corejava,adv java,adc c,project in cetc
19th August 2011, 11:27 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalithavaranasi View Post
sir/mam..,
am lalitha of 3rd bteh of IT. i am in 2ndsem and every one knows that the IT feild is acquiring colors again just before from few days back.in the time of campus placements there will be so many members with different talents.i now need you to ask about a best course which helps me to add in my resume which highlights my resume.i completed c,c++,java,etc..,
i need any other course which help my job career.my vacation starts from 1st may and i request to suggest as early as possible and the place in rajahmundry itself(parents wont let me go beyond that)
thank you..!
hi lalitha
well u have learn many language.thats a very good thing.by try to make more focus on a perticular language like java,.net,orracle.
u should clear ur basics fundamentals in java so you can face any type of interview.
java is a very good language and easy one so do practice regularly.
i think u get your answer

all the best
1st September 2011, 09:39 AM
sanju38121

Very good , your idea is praiseable . You can join short term computer courses like .net , ASP , excel,j2EE are some interview helpful courses .

All the best
regards.
3rd September 2011, 12:02 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Summer vacation is a good time for preparation of some new fields. you writes that you have completed the c, c++, java etc.
In summer training you can also go on asp.net, J2EE,JSP,c#,DBA etc, These are also web developing design language. BY asp.net you can create your own web page.
java is not so small language, it has two parts like core java and advance java, these are very lengthy, so you can also get training of the deep knowledge of these two fields of java. In these days java is getting very popular in the computer science software engineering. so you can make a bright future in this programming language.
In now a days Android is also very popular, this is an mobile based operating system, which is used in smart phones, you can also make your future in this field by done summer training in this operating system.
21st July 2012, 04:43 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well dear, If you already have the knowledge of Basic programming languages like C, C++ then its really good. As you have mentioned that also know the Java which is OOPs based programming language.

Then here I just want to tell you that now a days, Android Programming is very popular. But in order to learn this one should have the basic knowledge of Core Java, which you have. Then you should definitely try this because it will make your resume special as you want. This is very demanding course. You should prefer this first.

Some other options:

1. PHP

2. .NET

3. DBA

4. Oracle

5. Ethical Hacking

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?