13th July 2012, 10:19 AM
Meghau

Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?

I am doing bsc nd want to know what r the courses after bsc nd also want to know can i do M.farma after bsc

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  2. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  3. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?
  4. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  5. What should I do after scoring 90% in 12th? I am a biology student
  6. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  7. What are the options available for me after passing 12th? I am a Bio student studying 12th
  8. What will be the best career option for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which group is a better choice for me in M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  10. Which course should I choose between BCA and B.Tech to become a Software Engineer?
  11. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  12. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  13. Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and Pharma.D after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  14. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  15. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  16. What are the career options after passing class 12th?
  17. Which group should I take after finishing 10th?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
6th January 2013, 12:49 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?

M.pharmacy is the best option to be considered if you want to go in this field because pharmacy is having a wide scope these days and with a degree of M.Pharma you have more opportunities for the job
On the other hand. If you want to go for M.sc, then you can also go if your aim is to do some research work. It also provides you a chance to becoming a lecturer after clearing national eligibility test
Gud luck
21st October 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?

best course after bsc computerscience please tell, detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?