10th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?

After BSc Nursing whether i can do M.pharmacy?
Ms in Public health is best course after BSc?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  2. Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?
  3. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  4. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  5. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  6. Details about admission Nursery?
  7. How to join M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  8. B.Sc Nursing students are eligible for Master in Public Health or Master in Hospital Managements? Top MPH colleges? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  10. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  11. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  12. How to get a job after completing inter 2nd year?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  14. Is BSc Nursing a good course like ANM and GNM? Any good scope in BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best courses for biology students after 12th CBSE
  16. Is BSc nursing the right choice after passing out higher secondary? Should I instead choose BSc agriculture?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  18. How can I do MSc nursing after completion of BSc Nursing?
10th July 2012, 08:01 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?

dear,
sorry , to say , you are not eligible for m.pharm for this b.pharm is needed
but donot loose hope, your are directing toward really good option
i.e. MS PHS , today's society need eligible freshers like you dear

so, go ahead and jump in MS PHS
my best wishes is always with you
so hurry !!!!!!!!

thank you
16th January 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?

i have completed diploma in pharmacy and if i complete general bachelor in sciences, am i will be eligible to take master in any pharmacy related subjects?
16th December 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed d pharmacy and have done correspondence bsc medical . now can i appear for M pharmacy or not???????
3rd March 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me wht I do after bsc physics maths and statistics for attach with pharma job
11th May 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

After my post basic bsc nursing Iwants do an àny pharmacology ccourse pls helpme to choose my PG courses
28th May 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir, I Pushpalatha. T completed my B. sc. Nursing on 2009. Still am not working because of some family situations. Mam please tell is any opportunity for me to work as a nurse now.
31st May 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give any medical entraces after giving betterment as I got very less marks in Phy chem. and Bio and the over-all percentage is 55%
13th February 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How many years it will take for me to do B Pharm after my B.sc nursing
3rd June 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Pharm-D course after completion my msc nursing?
15th February 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

After bsc nursing can I do d pharmacy in one year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?