28th January 2011, 11:58 AM
neilz

Which are the courses related to Management and Financial Sections(Part time)?

I am pursuing B.com (last yr) & I want to know information abt various courses regarding management & finance sectors (part time).

28th January 2011, 02:32 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Which are the courses related to Management and Financial Sections(Part time)?

the best course which you take part time also is:
M.com and
MBA
these course are best to your profession as B.Com.so you can apply for these course as the university which is provided part time courses in these.
The IGNOU is the best university for provided best qualification program in the part time also.
28th January 2011, 06:06 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the courses related to Management and Financial Sections(Part time)?

hi!

After completing B.Com there are a no. of degree diploma as well as professional courses in the field of management & finance that you can pursue such as:

MBA
MCom
CA
CFA
CS
ICWAI

PGDBM
Diploma in banking & finance
Advance diploma in foreign trade
8th November 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what are / is the courses that can be done after BMS except MBA....????
17th December 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

which is best part time course after b.COM ??
16th March 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i m doing integrated m.b.a. i want to know about the extra courses of banking that can be helpful to me in my m.b,a???
25th May 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba in this year so u want to inform the mba nd icwa which couse is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?