22nd May 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are there after completion of B.Pharmacy in India?

Can anyone please through some light upon the matter that which courses are there ofter compltion of b.parmacy in india

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take B.Pharmacy after completing my MPC?
  2. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  3. Which courses are there after completion of B.Pharmacy in India?
  4. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  6. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?
  7. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  9. TY.Bpharmacy semester 5th last years question papers?
  10. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  11. Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?
  12. Best career options for me between MBA, IIT JAM, MSc, LLB, MCA? -- [New]
  13. What courses can I do after getting PGECET rank for biotechnology?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for NAPLEX exam?
  15. What courses are available for B.Sc in India after completion of 12th Medical?
  16. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  17. Fee structure for MCA course? Options available in US?
  18. List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy
30th August 2014, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are there after completion of B.Pharmacy in India?

After completion of bachelor's degree in pharmacy, you can go for master's degree in the same branch. You can opt the M.pharmacy course after completion of your B.pharmacy course.

You can opt the M.pharmacy course in the following specifications like :-
--> M.pharm in Biotechnology
--> M.pharm in Clinical Pharmacy
--> M.pharm in Pharmacy Practice
--> M.pharm in Drug Regulatory Affairs
--> M.pharm in Medicinal Chemistry
--> M .Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis
--> M.pharm in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology

You can also opt any of the following below mentioned courses if you are interested :-
--> M.Sc in biotechnology
--> M.Sc in biochemistry
--> Clinical Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?