22nd September 2012, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Criteria and entry process for B.E Mechanical graduate?

what is the criteria and entry process for BE mechanical graduate

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and entry process for B.E Mechanical Graduate?
  2. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get into Indian Navy? What is the entry procedure?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?
  6. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course? -- [New]
  7. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?
  8. Indian Navy after Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply and eligibility?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?
  10. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  11. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  12. Admission process for B.Tech in 2n year through Lateral Entry?
  13. How can i do B.E or B.Tech in AMu after doing diploma engineering?
  14. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. Can a commerce student join Naval?
  16. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  17. Fees for Government Merchant Navy?
  18. Can Girls Join NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2013, 04:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and entry process for B.E Mechanical graduate?

Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required. The qualification must be obtained with PCM as subjects. Admissions are done through national/state level entrance exams. AIEEE, IIT JEE, etc are some of the national level entrance exams. State level entrance exams like TNEA, MHT CET, etc are applicable for students of the concerned state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?