21st August 2012, 01:45 PM
thanesh kannan

How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?

hai friends

how to prepare for ongc graduate trainee recruitment 2012 written exam specially for mechanical enng. and give me some model question papers and references.
and tell me how the interview process will go after passing the exam

29th September 2012, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?

how much marks of ongc paper.also disribution of marks of general awareness, main subject engineering , english general ability and reasoning
15th October 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?

can i get previous years question papers with answers preferably, for ongc written exam 2012 for civil engineering?
30th October 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

can i get last 3 years question papers with answers for graduate trainee mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?