26th November 2010, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and last date of applying for NTPC, PGCL, BHEL and NC Railway?

Dear sir, plz tell me about the criteria and last date for appling in ntpc,pgcil,bhel and N.C.Railway, as i m the the student of B.Tech electrical engg.

1st December 2010, 12:22 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and last date of applying for NTPC, PGCL, BHEL and NC Railway?

Hey for all kind of government job go through weekly employment paper as their no fixed date for all these..so for exact dates kindly go through it........
1st December 2010, 12:53 AM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: Criteria and last date of applying for NTPC, PGCL, BHEL and NC Railway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, plz tell me about the criteria and last date for appling in ntpc,pgcil,bhel and N.C.Railway, as i m the the student of B.Tech electrical engg.
all dates are liable to change......please keep in touch with their5 website or read employement news weekly
1st December 2010, 12:29 PM
madhulika303

BHEL written test was on 31st oct 2010.
NTPC i will let u know soon..
24th December 2010, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

please let me know regarding the entrance tests in pgcl,bhel,ntpc or any core electrical companies.I have completed my B.E in electrical and electronics in 2010 with an aggregate of 75.01%
16th February 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i m studing in 6th sem can i apply 4 ntpc job
10th March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for applying in bhel
19th March 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

at what percentage is necessary for upsc exams?
29th March 2011, 02:51 AM
rauljipradip

Sir please tell me how can i see the model paper for chemistry .please send to my mail privous paper [email protected]
8th April 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir, although last date for applying for recruitment has passed yet date of interview has not passed. whether i can apply now, if yes how?
5th September 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,am a student from the finance stream....may i know the eligibility criteria and the last date for exam form...
6th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir how to convert S.G.P.A into percentage so that i could know i am eligible or not mine S.G.P.A is 7.245
25th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir ,iam a 4th yr EEE student .please say me about last date for applying jobs in bhel,ntpc,pgcl,nc railway
30th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Criteria and last date of applying for NTPC, PGCL, BHEL and NC Railway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir how to convert S.G.P.A into percentage so that i could know i am eligible or not mine S.G.P.A is 7.245
U can convert using the following formula

Marks in percentage= (CGPA-0.75)*10
20th October 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

can it possible to get a job in pgcl for iti(electrician) holder ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?