22nd July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for M.Tech admission in Affiliated colleges of MG university?

what is the criterion for m.tech admission in affiliated collages of mg university

Related Questions:
  1. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  2. Admission for B.Ed session(Direct Admission) with colleges affiliated with reputed university?
  3. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  4. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in anna university/affiliated engineering colleges?
  6. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  7. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure for admission for M.Tech in JNTU Affiliated Colleges through GATE score?
  9. Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?
  10. How to do regular M.Com?
  11. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  12. MBA colleges affiliated to Pune University with fee less than Rs. 200,000 -- [New]
  13. Which are the affiliated colleges in AP in all university regions?
  14. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  15. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  16. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  17. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score?
  18. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
7th November 2011, 02:16 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Criteria for M.Tech admission in Affiliated colleges of MG university?

Dear friend,

you should clear their Entrance test which they organised for taking
admission into M.tech.
so just go and give that Exam if you get good rank then you are inn.
so
best of luck.
6th April 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for M.Tech admission in Affiliated colleges of MG university?

hello sir,
i'm arun sir my 12th background from Art, and that time i'm doing BCA from SMU distance education.
after BCA i want to MCA Regular from M G University. sir it is possible or not. please detailed me.
18th March 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc Electronics Regular course. Can i go for Mtech Electronics?
18th March 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc Electronics regular course. Can I go for Mtech Electronics?
22nd April 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for m.tech computer science and percentage of marks required in b.tech computer science??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?