16th May 2019, 07:55 PM
vijaylaxmibhashkar

Criteria and procedure to become a Military Nursing Officer? Pay scale?

I am pursuing my final year of B.Sc Nursing. Can I become a Military Nursing Officer after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What is the standard eligibility criteria and application procedure to join Military Nursing Officer? What is the pay scale?

24th May 2019, 11:14 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to become a Military Nursing Officer? Pay scale?

Yes you can become Military Nursing Officer after completing your B.Sc (Nursing).

Eligibility Criteria - A candidate should have passed either B.Sc (Nursing), PB Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) or M.Sc (Nursing) degree from the Indian Nursing Council (INC) recognized university and should be a registered nurse and Midwife from any State Nursing Council.

For Applying to this post and know much more detail about it like pay scale etc then go through the link
joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?