15th March 2020, 09:55 AM
Amritha Sankar

Criteria and procedure to do M.Sc in Military Nursing?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc and wish to do M.Sc in Military Nursing. Am I eligible for it? If yes, then when and how can I join? In which colleges can I join? And, will I be able to join Indian Army as a Nurse after completing M.Sc Military Nursing?

31st March 2020, 02:26 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to do M.Sc in Military Nursing?

The candidate should have minimum one year work experience after Basic BSc Nursing or Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B Sc Nursing prior to joining the course. Candidate should be medically fit for undergoing M Sc Nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?