31st January 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to get a government job in Tourism sector?

Hello Sir/Mam, this is Aswathi Shaji. I would like to know how to get into the Ministry of Tourism as at present I am working in Delhi in a travel agency as a Visa Executive. I have done my Master's in MTTM from IGNOU and I did a PG Diploma course of 1 year from KITTS (Kerala) and a 6 months Outbound tourism course from Delhi. I am very much willing to work in the Ministry of Tourism. Please guide me on what is the exam to be written to get into Ministry of Tourism? Thanks and Regards. Aswathi Shaji

2nd February 2020, 08:27 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to get a government job in Tourism sector?

Ministry of Tourism recruits various posts senior level as well as entry level through entrance exam. For some of the posts, personal interview is also conducted for recruitment. If you willing to work with ministry of tourism, then you should visit regularaly official website, employment news for getting latest news about recruitment and should apply when notification releases.

Required Qualification
- Bachelor of Tourism Studies
- PG Diploma In Travel and Tourism
- Master of Tourism Administration
- Certificate In Tourism Studies
- Certificate In Travel and Tourism

Government Jobs In Tourism
- Tour Operations Manager
- Lobby Manager
- Ticketing Assistant
- Cabin Crew
- Front Office Executive
- Reservation Executive
- Junior Level Executive
- Immigration Consultant
- Trainee Travel Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?