31st January 2020, 03:15 PM
Vaishali23042001

Am I eligible to register for CA CPT while pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics?

Hi, I am pursuing my 2nd year of B.Sc with major in Physics. Am I eligible to apply for CPT stage of CA course? Or, should I complete my B.Sc and directly apply for the IPCC stage of CA? Will I get exemption from CPT on the basis of B.Sc Physics?

2nd February 2020, 08:38 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for CA CPT while pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics?

Only graduates and post graduates who have secured at least 55% marks in commerce stream or 60% marks in other than commerce stream are eligible for getting exemption from CA CPT. So, you are not eligible for getting exemption from CA CPT as you are pursuing 2nd year of your graduation. After completion of your graduation with at least 60% marks, you will get exemption from CA CPT and can apply directly for CA Intermediate.

Exemption From CA CPT
- Students who have passed their graduation or post graduation with at least 55% marks in commerce stream or passed 60% marks in other than commerce stream can apply directly for CA Intermediate.
- Students who have passed CS Inter or CWA Inter can apply directly for CA Intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?