10th September 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in Ministry of Tourism? Is BHM enough for finding such jobs?

Please help me to get some ways to enter government job in ministry of tourism. I have completed four year BHM and post diploma in hospitality from UK?

27th September 2015, 05:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in Ministry of Tourism? Is BHM enough for finding such jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to get some ways to enter government job in ministry of tourism. I have completed four year BHM and post diploma in hospitality from UK?
The Tourism Development Corporation which comes under the Ministry of Tourism has several avenues of job opportunities. A hotel management graduate will be more than welcome. But in addition to the certified education the candidate should have a natural zeal for customer service, good communication and interpersonal skills and floor management. The below positions will ideally suit your qualification Lobby Manager, Tour Operations Manager, Tour Management Executive, Front Office Executive, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Floor Manager, PRO, Assistant Cooks, Cook, Beverages, Chef etc.
12th January 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job in Ministry of Tourism? Is BHM enough for finding such jobs?

I'm a 1st year student of bsc hha want to know that how can I get a job after my graduation in tourism sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?