17th December 2011, 07:36 PM
grvgaba29

Criteria for selection in ECE sector companies for training?

what is the criteria for selection in ece sector companies for training...???
which companies having good track record for training in delhi and NCR...???

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 6 months training in any recognized company?
  2. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  3. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  4. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  5. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  6. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  7. Companies under ECE for getting best training as well as internship after B.Tech?
  8. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training? -- [New]
  12. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  13. Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?
  14. How to go for inplant training in top ECE core and software companies?
  15. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Which are the companies offer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  18. Companies offering training for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student? Eligibility criteria for training?
11th September 2012, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for selection in ECE sector companies for training?

Candidates having good academic score are usually considered for training. Certain companies evaluate the professional skills of the candidate before selection process. This will be done through written exam and/or interview. Ambition Technologies, ERNET, etc are some of the electronic related companies in Delhi. Detailed information on training can be collected from the official portal of the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?