21st October 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?

hello all
i want to do 6 month training in ece ..
plz tell me something regarding training ...
in companies who provides best training ..????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

24th October 2014, 10:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?

There are many internships available for Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) students all over India. You also have options to select from both Government and Private Organizations.

In order to get in to internships, you need to have minimum of 60% in your academics. You need to attend a small written test followed by an interview.

Your internship period will be minimum of 6 months and 2 months is probation. If possible, internship can be for 12 months also.

Government Organizations:

• ECIL
• BHEL
• IOCL
• NTPC
• BAARC
• SAIL and more.

Private Organizations:

• Qualcomm
• Nokia Solutions and Networks
• Siemens
• Infosys
• TCS and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?