1st December 2018, 09:58 AM

Criticism and Journalism question papers of previous years for BA(English) exam of Thiruvalluvar University

Respected Sir, I am studying BA with English from Thiruvalluvar University. I am searching for the previous years question papers for Criticism and Journalism subjects. Can you please provide me the previous years question papers?

6th December 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criticism and Journalism question papers of previous years for BA(English) exam of Thiruvalluvar University

Respected sir, I am studying B. A English with English from Thiruvalluvar university. I am searching for the previous year question paper for journalism and literary criticism. Can you please provide me the previous years question papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?