29th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is CS more beneficial or should I do ICWA? Which are the best courses after a long gap?

i am already p.g student in commerce 5 yrs back i would like to continue my studies i would like to know C.S is more beneficial or ICWA for me. plz suggest me the best course after the long gap

31st July 2011, 10:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CS more beneficial or should I do ICWA? Which are the best courses after a long gap?

The role after CS is basically that of a moral advisor. You role will include managing public issues, act as an internal advisor, managing the tax planning activities of the company etc. On completion of the ICWA course the candidate’s job profile will mainly be in the area of cost accountancy and management accountant. Since you are a post graduate you can join for the intermediate level for both the course. You can select the course based on the profile that interests you.
31st July 2011, 11:16 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Is CS more beneficial or should I do ICWA? Which are the best courses after a long gap?

The role after CS is a moral advisor.
Your role will include like:

**Managing public issues.
**Act as an internal advisor.
**Managing the tax planning activities of the company etc...

On,otherhand the ICWA course the candidate’s job profile will mainly be in the area of cost accountancy and management accountant.
So,being a post graduate you can join for the intermediate level for both the course.

Best of luck!
31st July 2011, 11:26 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
Both job are equal position
but in my point of view CS is very good than ICWA.

because cs is the company secrtary who will responsible all these things
between in company
so you able to big responsibility.

but IN ICWA is more relax job than CS.........
31st July 2011, 11:28 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am already p.g student in commerce 5 yrs back i would like to continue my studies i would like to know C.S is more beneficial or ICWA for me. plz suggest me the best course after the long gap
hello,
i think CS will be more beneficial for you.........
But it need hard labor....
31st July 2011, 11:56 PM
vivekdas.raja

icwa is better than cs now a days. CS has a market going up and down but icwai has a stable job market
25th January 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

iam interested in field of management and i have completed my icwa but cant afford fulltime mba. in distance learning which one is better university.please guide me
30th January 2012, 02:11 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi dear, I have done MBA in Finance but my graduation in art and now am working in a accounting department in a small company. I want the high profile job in finance so which financial courses help me achieve my target means to built my carrier in the right direction.
22nd February 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , i have complete my Mba(Finance), And like to do Cs (company secretory) plz give your subjections . some of my friends said do Icwa and some of my friends said Cs what i do ................
28th March 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Im Doing BAF(bachelor in accounts and finance) im totally confused whether to do icwa ,cs, cfa witch has a more earning opportunity and is cfa worthless nowdays
2nd July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

now only iam finished bcom . i want to study should i go for cs or icwa please tell me which course is better for me
31st July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the best cs or icwa
1st October 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have done my b.com in 2008 ,now i want to do icwa for getting a job which is better for me icwa or pgdbo , please suggest me .
thanx
19th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech and currently doing my MBA. I am planning to do ICWAI . What is scope of B.tech & MBA with ICWAI?
2nd July 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com and doing MBA (HR) i want to grow as professional,
Course shall i study icwa or cs pls tell me. Its very confusing
16th April 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I've read all the questions of all people Here...but hardly few were answered back.....but remaining left unanswered....so how can I post my question??%u2026
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?