1st September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?

I had given my graduation in the year 1997 and immediately left for foreign country to settle there but when I came back after marriage I went to collect my results from university to my surprise I was marked as failed in my results as I was absent in the practical exams of cost &works accounting though I gave all my theory subjects with pass results of S.Y.Bcom & T.Y.Bcom .please can you help me how to complete my graduation as I would wish to study for B.ed . I have missed out one practical exams so I hope the solution would be kind enough as now I am with 2 children and would wish to complete my graduation .

thanking you,
Riya Jagwani

2nd September 2015, 09:10 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?

You are not eligible to complete your graduation after a long gap. In order to complete your graduation you have to pursue your T.Y.B.Com from the beginning. Visit the university and submit the examination form for your failed subject and they will give told you the procedure. After such a long gap, you have to pursue your third year of graduation from the beginning. So, just fill the examination form of your third year and start attending the class.
You have to clear all the subjects again along with theories and practicals.
After completing graduation you can take admission in B.Ed.
10th September 2015, 08:40 PM
DSP@1

I am sorry that you cannot complete your left over graduation course now.

For every graduation course there will be a limit this limit will be upto 6-7 years.

But as you have left your graduation program in the year 1997 by now it will be expired.

If you really want your graduation certificate then there is only one solution that is you
have to start your graduation course once again from beginning.

Now you cannot join the college/University as Regular you have to join as
'Correspondence/Distance' and then you have to complete your graduation.
1st September 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in pg course if i have a 10 year gap after doing my graduation????
8th September 2017, 11:48 AM
rkimt

Hi Riya,

I have just gone through your query here. you can complete your graduation in one year and get your degree in fast track mode.

If you have still interested then contact us at RKIMT - 9711276698 or Email - [email protected]

-RKIMT
9th September 2017, 10:51 PM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get admission in pg course if i have a 10 year gap after doing my graduation????
After a gap of10 years you are not eligible to apply for regular PG course. Most of the university which offers regular PG course have a restriction on the passing year of the aspirant. You can surely apply for PG course through distance mode.

Every university set a maximum time frame for the students to complete the course in which one is enrolled. You need to complete your course within that time frame. For UG course the maximum time frame is 5-6 years in most of the universities.

Colleges offering distance PG course are

IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal university
Alagappa University
University of Madras
Annamalai University
Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning
Amity University
University of Burdaman
Maharashtra Open University
Netaji Subhas Open UNiversity
13th September 2017, 08:50 PM
sapphire1

Sorry, you are not eligible to complete your graduation after such a long time. You have to start again from 1st year. You can do it as private or through distance mode. There are so many universities that provide this facility to students.

And if you want to apply for the PG course then you have to complete your graduation after that you can apply for the PG course regular as well private.

IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal University
Symbiosis University Pune
University of Madras
Amity University
Annamalai University

All universities are good you can choose any of the university for your course. All are affiliated and recognized university.
22nd August 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What should i complete my b.a after long gap 13 year my age is 35 year please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?