7th April 2016, 01:30 PM
divyanshi divakar

What should I do for getting admission in best university?

I belong to a poor family. my parents can not afford money to give me best education,i am good at studies and if i would get best marks in 12 how can go in universities. Can you please suggest me on this? Awaiting for the response.

7th April 2016, 07:58 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do for getting admission in best university?

For top universities & colleges admission , You should have good score in (10+2) as well as in entrance exam. You should get admission in government college as you belongs to poor family. For government college admission , You should have good merit score.

Top Universities In India
- IITs
- IISc , Bangaluru
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Jadavpur University
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Manipal University
- Panjab University
- University of Madras
- University of Culcutta
- University of Delhi
7th April 2016, 08:51 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To get admission in best universities, you need to score above 90% marks in 12th board examination atleast if appearing from CBSE board or similar score if appearing from other boards.
Best university in India for students to study bachelor degree are
-Banaras Hindu University
-Delhi University
-Central Universities
For engineering courses, best colleges are
-Indian Institute of Technology(IIT)
-National Institute of Technology(NIT)

For non-engineering courses, the fees of above mentioned universities is very low so that any students having however their economic condition is, they can afford and also if they are good enough, universities also provide scholarship to students who needs.

For engineering courses, you can seek for admission in the above mentioned college and if you will become eligible to get admission in the colleges then you can easily get educational loan which you can pay when you will start earning after completing the course.
7th April 2016, 09:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to seek admission in good University then you need to crack the entrance exam after completion of class 12th in the course in which you are interested. Each University conducts the entrance exams to give admission to the interested students and deserving students. If you get top rank in the merit list in the entrance test then your fees can be neglected.
So work hard and study smartly to crack the entrance exam.
8th April 2016, 09:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Belonging to poor background does not matter lot, if you have talent you will be eligible to get admission in best university and get scholarship on tuition fee and even bank will provide you loan.

So, you just need to prepare for respective university entrance examination to get admission. On basis of 10+2 aggregate you are eligible to get admission in Delhi and few other universities.
8th April 2016, 03:43 PM
pabolu srivalli

After 12th in order to get good seat in the preferred branch ,you should have scored good rank in your entrance examinations like IIT,AIEEE,EAMCET,etc.

According to your ank there are many top universities which offer study for you and in order to get admission in those universities you should have scored top rank in these Entrance examinations.

There are many top universities which are available for Graduation course after 12th and some of the best are.
  • Andhra University
  • Osmania University
  • Hyderabad University of Technology
  • Delhi University
  • JNTU
  • IIT Chennai
  • IIT Kharagpur
  • IIT Kanpur
  • NIIT
  • IIT Punjab
  • IIT Bihar
  • IIT Hyderabad
  • IIT Gujarat
  • IIT Mumbai
  • IIT Uttarakhand
  • IIT Delhi

These are some of the top universities which offer graduation course and also there are other top universities also available in India and you can apply only after getting good rank in the entrance examination
8th April 2016, 03:50 PM
Jitu369

Never get disappointed about education if the reason is money. If you are scholar and good in studies then continue your education.

After 12th you can appear for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), NATA, CET etc. which are very important and turns your career life.

I suggest you to appear for JEE after 12th. Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) for admission to B.Tech courses and you will get high salary job if you will complete your B.Tech from IIT.
8th April 2016, 07:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is considered to be one of the best university in India for Bachelor's degree in different disciplines. The admission fee for admission in undergraduate course is very less in Delhi University.

If you want to study in top colleges of Delhi University, you must score good marks in 10+2. For admission in top colleges, you must score more than 95% and in some colleges, even 98% and 99% is required for admission in some colleges. So, try to score as much as possible in 10+2 for admission in top colleges of Delhi university.
9th April 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

you should do visit a best university or find on internet. and get all information about admissions. you can give entrance exam and qualify with high mark. so you can save your fees and get scholarship from any university.
16th April 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 65% marks in 12th but 80% in 12th can i get admission in us top university for engeenering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?