28th February 2017, 10:57 AM
ambili sahadevan

Is CSAT exam compulsory to become a Custom Officer? Are there any other exams available and what are the subjects for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Custom Officer so I need to know is CSAT exam compulsory to become a Custom Officer? Are there any other exams available and what are the subjects for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CSAT entrance exam? When is the next CSAT exam?
  2. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  3. What is the procedure to learn about Airport Customs? I have completed B.Com
  4. What does it take to become a custom officer?
  5. How to be a custom officer? I have done BSc IT
  6. When UPSC Custom Officer exam will be held? Details and procedure to apply? Coaching classes for preparation in Gujarat?
  7. What course and exams are required to become a Custom Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will the custom exams be conducted in 2016 and on what basis?
  9. Detailed information about Custom Officer, Income Tax Officer and Excise Officer exams?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  11. How can I become a custom officer in Airport?
  12. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  13. How to become a Custom Officer in India? What the criteria and age relaxations available?
  14. Can I opt for subjects of my interest in IAS exam or is it compulsory to choose the one related to degree?
  15. What is the qualification required for IPS if I have done my intermediate?
  16. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  17. Compulsory subjects to be studies for IAS exam?
  18. Detailed syllabus and books for CSAT 2017 exam
30th April 2017, 12:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CSAT exam compulsory to become a Custom Officer? Are there any other exams available and what are the subjects for the exam?

Yes, recruitment of candidates as Custom officer is on the basis of Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

So, you have to appear and qualify in CSAT paper (only qualifying marks ) of Preliminary stage for eligible for second stage Mains stage of examination.

No, there is no other option for recruitment as an Custom officer. For detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?