8th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Is CT institute of technology good enough for B.Tech?

can anyone plz tell me that is ct institute of technology in jalandhar is good or not for btech OR IT .
i hav jst completed my 12th with 70% in non-medical(PCM with CS) of cbse board.
should i take admission in ct instistute or not ???
and plz also tell me that out of lovely proessional university and ct institute of technology ,which one is good for plaements.

31st August 2015, 11:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CT institute of technology good enough for B.Tech?

CT institute of technology is not better than Lovely Professional University because of the following facts:

1. LPU has collaboration with more companies for placement both international and national.

2. You can pursue your bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from LPU, it would be better than CT institute of technology in very respect.

While reading in LPU, you will interact with students from different regions of India and it is more better than CT in infrastructure and technology.

So, apply for the LPU NEST for admission in this university. After getting bachelor's degree, you can apply for the jobs in government sector also.
2nd September 2015, 03:36 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is CT institute of technology good enough for B.Tech?

CT Institute is good for B.Tech course.It is AICTE approved college & affiliated by punjab technological university.It having good Infrastructure & high qualified faculty.It offers various courses such as Diploma In Engineering , Bachelor In Engineering , Pharmacy , Management ,Bio-technology , B.Ed etc.

Facilities
- Hostel
- Lab
- Library
- Workshop
- Wifi
- Gymnasium

Top Recruiters
In CT campus , Many companies comes for placement.You may have chance to be hired by these recruiters.
》Honda
》HDFC Bank
》Genpact
》Bajaj Allianz
》L & T
》Indiamart.com
》Convergys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?