10th June 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is CTET exam enough to be eligible for Government High School Teacher posts?

I have done my M.Sc Physics degree course from a UGC recognized college. What if I clear CTET exam? Will I be able to directly for Teacher for in Government Schools for teaching 11th and 12th standard students?

15th June 2020, 08:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CTET exam enough to be eligible for Government High School Teacher posts?

For PGT recruitment you will have to qualify in CTET as well as score better to be in merit list for the final recruitment in a government school.

The required educational qualification for PGT is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university but also possess B.Ed qualification to become eligible to appear for PGT.
27th September 2020, 08:13 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is CTET exam enough to be eligible for Government High School Teacher posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my M.Sc Physics degree course from a UGC recognized college. What if I clear CTET exam? Will I be able to directly for Teacher for in Government Schools for teaching 11th and 12th standard students?
Yes,for CTET one must have B.Ed degree along with post graduation .B.Ed and TET score card is must to try a job in government and private sector.
Apply for TET exam before that B.Ed degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?