17th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for all government colleges?

send cutoff of all goverment college immediately..please send to me the cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 195.25
  2. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  3. Cutoff list of all government and private medical colleges? What is the cutoff of AIPMT?
  4. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff for all government colleges?
  6. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  7. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges?
  8. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  9. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 82 cutoff? Can I get Tamilnadu government and government aided colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Cutoff list of government medical colleges in Maharastra?
  13. What is the cutoff for computer engineering in government colleges
  14. Government medical colleges after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
  15. Which government colleges will I get after scoring 198 cutoff?
  16. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  17. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
27th August 2012, 11:07 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Cutoff for all government colleges?

1.Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai, Maharashtra

2.Shree Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal - Amravati, Maharashtra

3.Indian Institute of Information Technology - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

4.Sona College of Technology - Salem, Tamil Nadu

5.SRM University - Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

6.Government College Of Engineering - Amravati, Maharashtra

7.Government College Of Engineering and Leather Technology - Kolkata, West Bengal

8.Central Leather Research Institute - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

9.Dr. P.D. Medical College

10.College Of Physical Education

11.College of Library And Information Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?