15th April 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff CGPA required in BE(Mechanical Engineering) to secure job in PSU?

Hello friends, I am studying BE course in Mechanical Engineering. I am a 3rd semester student and it seems to be tough for me. I want to know that what CGPA I have to secure in my BE so that I can get job in PSU? Please tell me immediately.

14th June 2019, 07:45 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: Cutoff CGPA required in BE(Mechanical Engineering) to secure job in PSU?

Firstly i want to tell you that your CGPA does not helps you in getting job in PSU.You can get job in PSU only by giving GATE exam.You need to achieve a good score in GATE to get a job in PSU.You need to score minimum of 75 marks out of 100 in GATE exam to get a job in a PSU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?