5th May 2011, 04:32 PM
zzzzzzz

Cutoff for government medical colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Number of seats available for medical colleges in Mumbai?

i want to know the cut off for government medical colleges in mumbai and pune and the number of seats available for medical colleges in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  4. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  5. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  6. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC -- [New]
  7. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  8. What is MHT CET cutoff for Vidarbh Region OBC candidate for following colleges?
  9. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  10. List of government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the cutoff marks?
  11. Criteria for admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  12. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  13. Criteria for getting into government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  14. Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
19th September 2011, 06:36 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff for government medical colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Number of seats available for medical colleges in Mumbai?

There are so many institutions from which you can complete your MBBS in Mumbai,

For this there is a common entrance test named Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET)

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination state of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology. scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

3:you should pass SSC or equivalent examination from Maharashtra.

someInstitutes are as follows:

1:Grant Medical College

2:Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College

3:R.A.Podar Medical College

4:Topiwala National Medical College

5:K J Somaiya Medical College

6:Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical CollegeKatraj - Dhankawadi Campus, Pune - Satara Road

7:Maharashtra Instt. of Medical Education & Research

8:Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College for Women,Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,

9:A.C.P.M. Medical College ,Opp.Soot Girni, Sakri Road, Dhule

10:Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Govt.Medical College,Opp.of Dist. Court, Solapur etc

for more visit:http://www.maharashtraeducation.net/Medical/
16th February 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff for government medical colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Number of seats available for medical colleges in Mumbai?

Pl. I want to know the seats for MD courses in Maharashtra.If someone knows pl.update total no of seats availability for MD courses
11th June 2012, 07:41 PM
a good girl

Smile Re: Cutoff for government medical colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Number of seats available for medical colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzz View Post
i want to know the cut off for government medical colleges in mumbai and pune and the number of seats available for medical colleges in mumbai
plz let me knw
26th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know cut off in bombay institute of medical science
2nd July 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 111 marks in mht-cet.can i get admission in government or private colleges in mumbai and pune? can i get admission in government college for bds course in mumbai and po
16th December 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I m not pass 10th and 12 in maharastra
26th June 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i have got 85 marks in mh cet can i get admission in govt. medical college and my father is ex serviceman so is there any reserved seatys for their candidates in govt colleges?
26th June 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i scored 85 marks in mh cet 2014. can i get admission in govt medical college? and my father is ex serviceman so is there any reserved seats for their wards in govt medical colleges? plz rply....
22nd October 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the cuttoff marks of M.B.B.S. in General category In pune medical college ?
6th July 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am not from Maharashtra nor I hv studied in Maharashtra but I want admission for mbbs in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?