27th April 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?

cutoff for admission in medical colleges in mumbai 2012....please send to me the cutoff details

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  2. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  4. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  5. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  6. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
  7. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  10. List of government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the cutoff marks?
  11. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  12. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  13. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  14. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  17. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  18. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai? -- [New]
23rd May 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?

minimum cut off marks recuired to join in government medical college in tamil nadu
2nd July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 111 marks in mht-cet. can i get admission in private or government medical college in mumbai and pune for mbbs course? can i get admission for bds in government college in pune or mumbai?
14th May 2014, 03:07 PM
s.madhan kumar

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admissionin medical colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cutoff for admission in medical colleges in mumbai 2012....please send to me the cutoff details
i have an cut off of 189 in medical i want the details of colleges without donation
4th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have pcb total 156 marks..in NT(c) category..give me information abt goverment medical college..what is cutoff of my category..
25th May 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 101marks in mhcet 2016 can I get mbbs or best or bams in any private or government colleges if can please give related cut offs and information and also least marks to get seat in such courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?