11th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai?

As there going to be one entrance exam for medical to get into govt medical college of mumbai what is the critier

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  3. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  4. Criteria for getting into government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  5. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  6. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  7. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  8. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  9. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC -- [New]
  11. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  12. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical colleges?
  14. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  15. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Cutoff for government medical colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Number of seats available for medical colleges in Mumbai?
  17. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
13th August 2011, 07:56 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Default Re: Criteria for admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai?

you can clear the entrance test of mbbs then you. if you cleare then you get admission in medical collage
1st December 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai?

please name some government colleges in mumbai or pune with hostel facility.kindly tell the fee structure as well as the cut offs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?