21st July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of computer engineering?

cut off list of computer engineering...could u please mention to me the list here

14th December 2011, 06:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff list of computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cut off list of computer engineering...could u please mention to me the list here

Your question lacks proper information.
Please mention the name of the college/university you want to pursue your degree from.
What do you want to pursue Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering is not mentioned as well. It is not possible to give you the cutoff list without proper information.

For your information we can inform you that you need 60% aggregate marks from any recognised university/institute to pursue your Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Engineering.
14th December 2011, 06:49 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Actually I can not make out your question which section which computer science degree is it master degree or is this bachelor degree or is it honors degree? There is a lack of information in your question. So it is hard to tell you the probable answer.
Sorry.

Please clearly specify your question and then I will help you as much as possible.

good day.
14th December 2011, 06:51 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Actually I can not make out your question which section which computer science degree is it master degree or is this bachelor degree or is it honors degree? There is a lack of information in your question. So it is hard to tell you the probable answer.
Sorry.

Please clearly specify your question and then I will help you as much as possible.

good day.
14th December 2011, 10:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Your question was not correct
you ask Cut off list of computer science

what is the cutoff list
here you miss some information....

For next time always you ask full question that you find good answer here..................
25th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

which engineering (CSE or IT) colleges i will get from counselling for 169.5 cutoff mark belong to bc caste in tamilnadu????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?