14th January 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Request you to send the cut off list of Direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC. I have completed with 80% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  2. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering in ENTC branch in MIT college of Pune?
  3. What are the cutoff list of direct 2nd year in ENTC
  4. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission?
  5. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  6. Cutoff list of COEP engineering college of Pune for diploma holders in direct 2nd year in ENTC branch
  7. What is the last year cutoff for direct 2nd year of ENTC?
  8. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  10. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff list of Aurangabad Autonomous engineering college for direct 2nd year admission
  13. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  14. Cutoff list for for direct 2nd year degree admission in Computer Tech Field? List of engineering colleges in Nashik?
  15. Cutoff list for Electrical Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Nagpur College?
  16. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  17. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in engineering in North University?
7th June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?

sir which date start direct second year addmission pls reply sir
31st July 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in e&tc with 84% plese send cut of list of walchand college sangali
7th June 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 81% please send cut off list of college of engineering avsari
1st August 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear teacher, I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication with my 5th semester completed with 83.90% can I get addmission in coep college of Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?