8th May 2011, 09:51 PM
gola67

Cutoff list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of MHT CET to take admission in a good college?

sir,plz tell me the cut-off list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of mht-cet to take admission in good collage???

Related Questions:
  1. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  3. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015?
  4. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges?
  5. Cutoff list of various colleges in Pune for engineering on the basis of MHT CET?
  6. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  7. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  8. Cutoff list of MHT CET of last year for admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  9. Last year cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Engineering colleges of Mumbai?
  10. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  11. College wise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering?
  15. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET? -- [New]
  16. What is the college wise cutoff list for MHT CET of engineering college?
  17. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET
  18. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET?
13th May 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of MHT CET to take admission in a good college?

how many marks are needed in mhtcet for engg admision in govt autonomous
15th May 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of MHT CET to take admission in a good college?

What is the cut-off list for good engineering colleges inside Mumbai?
16th May 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks of chemical college in gujarat give a college list
29th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff list for open category in engineering college of pune on the basis of mhtcet exam?
31st May 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks in last year..in chemical branch
1st June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE WILL I GET THE LAST YEARS CUTT OFF MARKS IN MHCET?
4th June 2011, 12:54 PM

Post Re: Cutoff list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of MHT CET to take admission in a good college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gola67 View Post
sir,plz tell me the cut-off list of last year for chemical engineering on the basis of mht-cet to take admission in good collage???
please send me cut off list
7th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of mhtcet 2010
14th June 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I have got 121 in CET and I want admission for electronics and telecommunication in engineering college in mumbai, which college I will get admission
15th June 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 12th class from Andhra Pradesh with 72% and in cet maharastra i scored 68 is there any chance for me to get engineering seat in Pune or Nashik
15th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff list of mht cet-2010??
15th June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Red face cut off list

[QUOTE=Unregistered;710783]FROM WHERE WILL I GET THE LAST YEARS CUTT OFF MARKS IN MHCEt
16th June 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i wanna the the cut off listfor engineering colleges on maharashtra
16th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is cut od list of k k wagh college for mac.&computer branch in 2010
18th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of list in 2011 ....in computer branch../
23rd June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff list of 2010 all college of maharashtra for chemical engineering ?
12th December 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Last years cut off list of kk wagh college of engineereing
18th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

cut off 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?