29th March 2011, 09:34 PM
parag bawane

Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?

what is scope for chemical engineers and there colleges in post graduation

Related Questions:
  1. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  3. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  4. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  5. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  6. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  7. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  8. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  10. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  11. Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E?
  14. Scope of Chemical Engineering Branch in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. ISRO entrance test for chemical engineers
  16. List of colleges offering Petro Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  18. List of colleges providing B.E in Chemical engineering?
3rd April 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?

define the scope of chemical engineering
25th April 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?

name of college for m.tech in chemical engg in distance mode or part time mode near delhi/noida?
27th April 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I m persuing b.tech in chem. Engg..
Disz ma last semester....
Now i want to persuing m.tech ya pg. Course.....
Pls give me suggestion....which course suitable 4 me..nd frm which institute...
Plz give me suggestion..
13th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

is there a good scope for b.tech chemical engineers in chennai
28th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Please ask chemical engineering colleges and fees
26th September 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I complete my bsc from allahabad university this year.........
Am i perform chemical engineering
26th September 2011, 11:50 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Scope of Chemical Engineers is very good.

there have many option for Chemical Engineers, after doing degree in Chemical Engineering.

you can apply private as well as govt sector after doing Chemical Engineering.

List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering is given below

>>Indian Institute of Technology Bombay - IIT Bombay.

>>Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur- IIT Kharagpur

>>Indian Institute of Technology Madras - IIT Madras

>>Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT-D).

>>Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - IIT Kanpur

>>Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee - IIT

>>Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati - IIT

>>Birla Institute of Technology & Science - BITS Pilani

>>Institute of Technology-Varanasi (IT-BHU)

>>Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering,

etc.

all the best............
22nd April 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the diffrence of Engineering & Technology?
2nd May 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

how Ican take admission in M.Tech. programme courses in chemical engineering in JNTU,Hyderabad ,OSMANIA UNIVERSITY &ANNA UNIVERSITY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?