4th May 2012, 12:35 AM
s.c.mishra

Cutoff list in last year of government medical college of Maharashtra?

cutoff list in last year of govt medical college of maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff list of last 2 years for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  10. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list for admission in government medical college, Maharashtra
  13. Cutoff list of SC for MBBS government medical college Maharashtra?
  14. How to get admission in government medical college? Last year cutoff marks of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  15. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
13th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list in last year of government medical college of Maharashtra?

I secured 118 marks in PCB.Sir please suggest atleast 10 Government Medical colleges in maharashtra.I belong to open category.
Thanking in anticipation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?