12th March 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list for M.Tech for NITs and Autonomous institutes in Maharashtra and Karnataka?

dear sir ,
Can you send cut-off list for mtech 2012 for NIT'S and Autonomous institutes in maharashtra and karnataka??

thanking you,
dayanand potdar

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Autonomous Institutes in Maharashtra? Which are the 6 institutes? How to apply for them?
  2. Details of AIEEE base cutoff in Maharashtra autonomous engineering college?
  3. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  4. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT with a score of 368 and a rank of 14149 in GATE Exam with EC stream?
  7. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra including government Autonomous and Government Aided colleges?
  8. Cutoff list for government autonomous for Computer, IT branch?
  9. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  10. Date of announcement of 2nd list cutoff? Last years cutoff of various institutes of Symbiosis?
  11. List of government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. List of all government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering?
  13. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  15. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  17. Minimum percentage of marks required in Graduation for CAT?
  18. Cutoff list of government MBBS colleges of Maharashtra?
22nd April 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for M.Tech for NITs and Autonomous institutes in Maharashtra and Karnataka?

can i get admission in any nit with a score of 365 and rank 17681 in gate exam with Mechnical stream
19th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for M.Tech for NITs and Autonomous institutes in Maharashtra and Karnataka?

what are the cut off marks of nit maharashtra 2012
5th June 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any autonomous institute with a score 331 and rank 14086 in gate exam with mechanical stream
15th June 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

give me list of autonomous & mtech colleges for mechanical branch
1st April 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission wit score 387 and rank 21286 in government colleges or nit 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?