26th June 2013, 05:27 PM
baburao tidke

Cutoff list of Maharashtra medical college for scheduled caste category?

i want to know that what was the cut off list of Maharashtra medical college for scheduled cast category for the year 2011 & 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  3. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list of MBBS for SC caste in government medical college?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of Pune engineering government college for scheduled caste?
  9. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  11. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  12. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  13. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  14. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  15. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure to MBA programs at IIMs
  17. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list of top 10 medical colleges in Maharashtra?
21st May 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Maharashtra medical college for scheduled caste category?

What is d probable cutt off list for a sc student....nd can get admsn into any of d gmc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?