23rd July 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks to get admission in medical college in Gujarat

Please give cut of marks to get admission in medical college in gujarat both private & govt college in for 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  3. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  4. Gujarat CET medical cutoff marks?
  5. Cutoff marks for admission to B.J Medical College, Sinhagad Medical College and Maeer's Medical College Talegaon?
  6. Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?
  7. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  8. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  9. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college -- [New]
  11. Cut off marks to get admission in Gujarat Medical College?
  12. At how much marks did students got admission in each medical and dental college in Gujarat last year?
  13. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  14. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  15. How to get admission in government medical college? Last year cutoff marks of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  16. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  18. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
30th December 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks to get admission in medical college in Gujarat

WITH 88 % IN 12TH BIO GUJARAT IN WHICH GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE CAN I GET ADMISSION.

DHRUV PATEL
21st September 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How many percentages are needed to get admission in a Gujarat's government medical collage???
10th April 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

what should be my minimum percentage to get admission in baroda medical college? can i get the list of top ten govt medical colleges in gujarat?
25th May 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in free seat of mbbs (gmers college) if my merit is 79.5% in open category ???
24th September 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks to get admission in bhms ???in gujarat collages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?