18th May 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

At how much marks did students got admission in each medical and dental college in Gujarat last year?

In last year, student got admission at how much marks in each medical & dental college in gujarat

19th May 2011, 03:15 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: At how much marks did students got admission in each medical and dental college in Gujarat last year?

hi,
COMMON RULES for admission to MBBS/BD/BPhysio/BPharm courses have been framed in the following Colleges:

MBBS B J Medical College, Ahmedabad (250 seats); Govt Medical College, Surat (120); Medical College, Vadodara (180); M P Shah Medical College, Jamnagar (175); Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad (100) Govt Medical College, Rajkot (50); Govt Medical College, Bhavnagar (50),

BDS Govt Dental College, Ahmedabad (100); Government Dental College, Jamnagar (40);

BPhysio School of Physiotherapy, Vadodara (30) School of Physiotherapy. Ahmedabad (30); School of Physio-therapy, Anand (30);

BPharm A R College of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidyanagar (30); L M College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad (75); Shri B K Mody Govt Pharmacy College, Rajkot (30); Shree S K Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mehsana (60).Separate rules regulate admission in Smt N H L Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad

(MBBS); Department of Pharmacy (M S University of Baroda, Vadodara) (BPharm); College of Nursing, Ahmedabad (BSc Nursing).

COMMON DETAILS are given hereunder:
Courses

Duration

Seats

Notification

Last Date
MBBS

5 1/2 yrs incld internship

May/June

June
BDS

5 yrs (incld 9 internship)

BPharm

4 yrs

BPhysio

3 yrs

Allocation of Seats Free Seats All seats in Government Medical colleges and 50% seats in private medical college (Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad) Which are open to State candidates. Payment Seats 50% including NRIs in private medical college which are open to Gujarat and other States.

Admission is open to candidates who have passed 12 yrs Higher Secondary exam from the institutions located in Gujarat State. Exceptions Children of All India Service Officers Allotted to Gujarat State and State Govt employees who have been posted outside the State.

Reservations All India Entrance 15% SC 7% ST/NT/DT 14% (1/5 seats for girls students) SEB 27%

Eligibility Age 17 years on December 31 of the year of admission. Academic qualification Higher Secondary Certificate (Science Stream) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English of Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board or CBSE, New Delhi from any of the recognised institutions in Gujarat in March/April of current year or October/November of the preceding year securing 55% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate marks in theory papers in Sc subjects including Maths. Candidates should be medically fit.

Application Procedure MBBS/BDS/BPhysio Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the any of the Medical/Dental College in the state on payment of Rs. 50 by cash/MO. Completed application alongwith self-addressd stamped (Rs. 4.00) envelope should reach the dean, B J Medical College, Ahmedabad within 15 days from the date of declaration of the results of the qualifying exam of Gujarat Hr Secondary Education Board or as notified.

BPharm Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Pharmacy colleges on payment of Rs. 20 by cash/Mo. Completed applications should reach the Principal, L M College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad by the notified date.

Selection on Merit on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the external evaluation exam in theory papers of Phy, Chem, Maths and Biol for qualifying exam. In case of tie, candidates whose total aggregate of external marks in theory and Practicals In SC subjects is higher are placed higher; in case of further tie, marks obtained in Eng are considered for determining merit. The result is notified in local dailies and in colleges. Placement of candidates is decided on merit and preference.

Bond Selected candidates are required to execute a bond in the prescribed form to serve the State Government in any of the rural areas for 3 yrs on completion of the course.

Enquiries-Directorate of Technical Education, 2nd Floor, Block No.2, Dr Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar 382010. (Gujarat).

B J Medical College, Ahmedabad 380016. (MBBS/BDS/BPhysio)
L M College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad (BPharm)
30th May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: At how much marks did students got admission in each medical and dental college in Gujarat last year?

how to see the merit number ?
1st June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: At how much marks did students got admission in each medical and dental college in Gujarat last year?

pl.show me last year merit list.
30th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

if 89 percentage for got addmision on dental government college
10th May 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i have 179.6 marks out of 228. where i got admission in medical
4th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 78.6% merit in admission committee in general quota . in which collage i will get admission in gujarat.
9th March 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

how to see who got admission in medical college
18th June 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have 72.43 merit nd 51.25 score in gujcet can i get admission in dental college of gujarat?
22nd June 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 68.75% in board merit with gujcet and my pr is 91.42 can i get admission in mbbs in gujarat and im NRI..
16th July 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 821 out of 1200 in hsc board n 46.5 in gujcet , can i get admission in mbbs in gujarat.
12th August 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the information about medical admissions in the last year......
11th October 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the last year admission percentage for Jamnagar dental / Jamnagar medical college
19th April 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

May I know the about the phsiotherapy colleages of jamnagar and what is the cutoff in government colleages?
13th May 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW LAST YEAR MERIT AT WHICH ADMISSION IS CLOSE IN ALL MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL COLLEGES IN GUJARAT
23rd May 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

How many marks needed for admission in jamnagar dental college 2014
21st August 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we get add mission in dhms farmacy and BDS for army man child in which collage
30th May 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I hav got 87.31 percentile rank in gujarat board and 56.5 marks in gujcet and i belong to ST caste will get admission in govt medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?