31st May 2018, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Mathematics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

Hello friends, I want to study BSc in Mathematics program in St. Xavier's College in Kolkata. I have given my 12th Board exam from WBCHSE Board. So, I would like to know about the cutoff marks required for getting admission for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  5. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  7. Best graduation college for Maths in Kolkata after WBCHSE?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  12. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  17. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate with 57% in 12th WBCHSE? List of reputed colleges in Kolkata?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
24th July 2018, 12:29 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Mathematics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

It's really good choice to study B.Sc Mathematics Hons. at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata. It is a autonomous college. Due to high number of students willing to get admission in St. Xaviers College, it is really tough to get admission here.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates should have English as compulsory subject in class 10+2 exam.

>> Candidates should get minimum 60% marks in Mathematics and in other 3 subjects. (This educational qualification is only for B.Sc Mathematics course. To know other courses eligibility, click the below mentioned link).

Selection Procedure:

There is no entrance exam conducted by the college to give admissions in B.Sc Mathematics course. So, the admission is based on the marks obtained in class 10+2.

Index Calculation: 2 x MATHEMATICS% + AGG% (OUT OF 300)

Click the below link to know more about the eligibility criteria in St. Xaviers College, Kolkata.
http://www.sxccal.edu/admissions/SXC...tyCriteria.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?