15th December 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?

Hello Everyone,
What marks required for English Honours admission in Jadavpur University in 12th of WBCHSE Board? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  3. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  5. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  7. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  11. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Statistics) Honours if scored 67 marks in Mathematics, 80 marks in Statistics and 370 marks total in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Can I get admission to study Microbiology Honours with 88.7% in 12th WBCHSE Biology?
  14. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  16. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  17. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?
17th December 2015, 05:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?

You should atleast have 60% in aggregate to get admission,however 60% is only the eligibility criteria, you cannot be sure of admission in JU in 60%. However, you try to score above 80% and the look forward to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?