24th March 2015, 06:03 PM
nikhhhh

Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?

Hello Sir,
I just want to know the cutoff for
B.Tech admission in University of Pune
for its entrance exam?
Please tell me about the cutoff immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SCRA? Is there any negative marking allotted in SCRA?
  5. Cutoff marks required for AIEEE to get admission in MIT Pune?
  6. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  8. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  9. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Required Marks to score to qualify in PGCET Exam for the year 2012?
  11. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  13. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same?
  15. How many marks required to qualify IGNOU entrance test?
  16. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
  17. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2016, 10:46 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?

Savitribai Phule Pune University formerly the University of Pune, is a university in Pune in western India, founded in 1948. The cut off marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune is minimum = 130 and Maximum = 200. For more information you can visit at official website of university: www.unipune.ac.in/

BRANCH WISE CUT OFF

* Civil
125-160

* Computer
175-190

* Electrical
165-185

* Electronics
190-200

* Mechanical
165-190
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?