19th March 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Humanities to secure BA(English) Honours admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hello Sir, I want to do BA in English Honours from Jawaharlal Nehru University. Can you please let me know that what percentage is essentially required in my 12th Board exam as I am a Humanities student for securing admission?

31st March 2019, 03:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Humanities to secure BA(English) Honours admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

First thing I would like to let you know is that JNU ( Jawaharlal Nehru University ) offers BA(Hons.) in English through lateral entry only for which the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks from a recognized university.

Also, you are required to appear JNU General Admission test followed by viva-voce test as admission in the same degree is based on the performance in admission test.

So, you need not have to worry about the minimum marks required in Class 12th for pursuing BA(Hons.) in English from JNU.

For details regarding different courses offered by JUN and its respective admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link www.jnu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?